Character Dining in Walt Disney World Today
If you’re planning an upcoming trip to Walt Disney World with your family, character dining is probably on the menu. However, some of the usual character dining reservations are still not available, and others may be hard to come by. The last thing you want is to be surprised with a closed or fully-booked experience once you arrive. Before you set sail for Orlando here are a few things you should know about character dining in Walt Disney World today.
First we will start with the character dining experiences that have NOT reopened as of today. If you see any favorites in this list that you were planning to visit soon, it may be time to start looking at other options.
· Story Book Dining at Artist Point with Snow White dinner
· Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno
· Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast Featuring Lilo and Stith
· Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
· Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
· Garden Grill Breakfast
· Cape May Cafe's Minnie's Beach Bash Breakfast
· Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast
· Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Lunch
· Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Dinner
We understand if that got you feeling down, but it’s not ALL bad news. In the world of good news we have some character dining experiences that HAVE reopened at Walt Disney World. Those currently available and accepting reservations include:
· Tusker House Restaurant breakfast
· Tusker House Restaurant lunch
· Tusker House Restaurant dinner
· Chef Mickey’s breakfast
· Chef Mickey’s dinner
· Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera breakfast
· Garden Grill Restaurant lunch
· Garden Grill Restaurant dinner
· Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine lunch
· Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine dinner
· Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood and Vine breakfast
· Be Our Guest lunch
· Be Our Guest dinner
· Cinderella’s Royal Table breakfast
· Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch
· Cinderella’s Royal Table dinner
Now that we’ve got your smile back we will offer a message of caution. With the current limit on character dining experiences available, booking is harder than ever. We cannot stress enough the importance of booking in advance. For guests staying onsite, advance booking begins 60 days prior to arrival. These guests can book all dining for the entire length of their stay on this day at 5 AM CST online or 6 AM CST over the phone. For guests staying offsite bookings can also be completed 60 days prior at 5 AM CST online or 6 AM CST over the phone. However, offsite guests booking multiple dining reservations must book each experience 60 days out from each specific day.
Some character dining experiences have returned as dining-only options. This means you will not get any character interaction with your meal. For example, you can go and eat at Ohana for breakfast, but Lilo and Stitch will not be joining you for now. We're hoping to see our friends return soon!
If this all sounds confusing, we’re happy to help. Contact your TTC travel advisor with reservation questions or requests, and we’ll do the rest!