Disneyland Quick Service Trip Report
Updated: May 24, 2022
Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California is known for having delicious and visually-appealing food options. Our agency owner recently took a trip out West to find which quick service choices were the best. These are some highlights that are available to you.
1. S'mores Churro - From the churro stand located near the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail at Disney California Adventure Theme Park - A classic churro rolled in graham cracker crumbles with chocolate chips and a marshmallow drizzle.
2. Churro Toffee - This offering is available at various locations around Disneyland Resort: Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure Theme Park, Candy Palace in Disneyland Theme Park, and Marceline's Confectionary in Downtown Disney. - A buttery toffee square wrapped in white chocolate and coated in cinnamon sugar.
3. Loaded Al Pastor Potato at Studio Catering Co. - Located in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Theme Park - A baked potato loaded with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa de arbol, topped with cilantro and onions.
4. Cozy Corn at Cozy Cone Motel - Located in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Theme Park - Buttery corn on the cob that has been brushed with a spicy lime mayo and coated in your choice of three toppings: cotija, cheese puffs, or spicy cheese. We went with the cheese puffs, which were an excellent choice.
5. Outback Vegetable Skewer, Banyan Beef Skewer, and Tiger Tail Breadstick at Bengal Barbecue - Located in Adventureland at Disneyland Theme Park - Finally, we've got a trio of deliciousness that combine to form a great quick service meal. The outback vegetable skewer offers refreshing vegetables, while the Banyan beef skewer offers a hot and spicy protein addition. The tiger tail breadstick baked with garlic, herbs and sharp cheddar cheese rounds out the trio.
6. Rainbow Unicorn Memory Refresher at Bing Bong's Sweet Stuff- Located in Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Theme Park. - This beverage combines Hi-C Lime, Mellow Yellow, blue raspberry, grape, and cherry flavors to create a refreshing rush of sweetness. The drink is topped with heaps of nerds candy adding to the excitement and aesthetics.
7.Forky Cakepop - also located at Bing Bong's Sweet Stuff - This is a a fun, cost-effective snack made up of vanilla cake pop covered in confectioners vanilla coating.
8. Chimichanga at Poultry Palace - Located on Toy Story Boardwalk at Disney California Adventure Theme Park - This one is simple: deep fried goodness stuffed with a protein concoction and a nice kick on the back end.
These options are a small sample of the incredible quick service offerings at Disneyland Resort right now! We recommend using mobile order when available with quick service dining around the resort as an effective way to save time and make the transaction as pain-free as possible.
Whether the craving is savory or sweet, Disneyland has you covered. Contact a TTC travel advisor for more information and a free no-obligation quote!